Soldier Field Stadium Banner
Soldier Field opened in 1924 but did not host its first Chicago Bears game until 1971. The stadium, which is named as a memorial to U.S. soldiers who died in combat, was formally dedicated in 1926 during the Army-Navy football game. While the stadium would feature several marquee events over the years, it is synonymous with Chicago Bears. The team’s move to Soldier Field was the result of the new, post-merger NFL’s requirement of 50,000 seats.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.