Heinz Field Stadium Banner
After 30 years at Three Rivers Stadium, the Pittsburgh Steelers moved to Heinz Field in 2001. One of the venue’s most exciting games was the 2002 Wild Card. With the Browns up 33-21 with just over five minutes to play, Steelers quarterback Tommy Maddox drove the team 77 yards, ultimately connecting with Hines Ward for a touchdown. The Steelers offense took over again with 2:35 left to play, and 61 yards later, Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala rumbled in for the game-winning score.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.