Gillette Stadium Banner
The New England Patriots moved into the new Gillette Stadium in 2002, one season after the team won its first ever Super Bowl. With the franchise being one of the most dominant teams in today's NFL, the Patriots have sold out every game at Gillette Stadium. Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning was the must-see game; in 2013, Brady, known for his clutch play late in the game, engineered a 24-point comeback to help send the game to OT, where the Patriots won.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.