Fenway Park Banner
For a ballpark that opened in 1912 and gave us a Red Sox team steeped in tradition, it’s hard to pick a best moment at the storied venue. But how about Carlton Fisk or Roger Clemens? We’ve all seen the highlight of Fisk during Game 6 of the 1975 World Series, waiving his game-winning homer fair in the bottom of the 12th against the Cincinnati Reds. Then 11 years later, Clemens fanned 20 against the Seattle Mariners to set a single-game strikeout record.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.