Detroit Red Wings 11 Time Champions Banner
The Detroit Red Wings' 11 Stanley Cups is the third most in NHL history. The team's best stretch came in the early ‘50s with stars Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsay and Terry Sawchuk, who led the Red Wings to four Cups in a span of five years. The team wouldn't reach the top again until another dynasty level run from 1995-2002. In four Finals appearances in eight years, the Red Wings won three more Cups under captain Steve Yzerman. One of the more impressive stats of the team's modern era is their streak of 25 straight playoff seasons beginning in 1990.
- 24 in W x 38 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams name and logo along with its championship years
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports. Authentic piece of sports memorabilia: Perfect for office, home or man cave décor, and a great gift idea, too.