Busch Stadium Banner
In April 2006 the St. Louis Cardinals played their first game in the new Busch Stadium, then nearly seven short months later they won their 10th World Series in front of the home crowd, beating the Detroit Tigers. One of the most exciting games at Busch Stadium was Game 6 of the 2011 World Series against the Texas Rangers. In the bottom of the ninth, David Freese's triple off the right field wall drove in two runs to send the game to extras. Then in the 11th... Freese with a walk-off to send it to Game 7.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.