Bryant-Denny Stadium Banner
A 12,000-seat Denny Stadium opened in 1929 with 6,000 fans on hand to watch Alabama beat Mississippi College. But as the team kept winning, the stadium kept growing. In 1976, as a tribute to legendary coach Bear Bryant, the school re-named the venue as Bryant-Denny Stadium. Today, seating capacity is at 101,821, making it one of the top ten largest on-campus football stadiums in the country.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.