Allen Fieldhouse Banner
Allen Fieldhouse, dedicated in 1955, is named for longtime men’s basketball coach Phog Allen, who led the team to three national championships in his 39 years at the school. Just a couple of seasons after the fieldhouse opened, the Jayhawks would have their biggest attraction: Wilt Chamberlain. In his first game at Allen Fieldhouse, in 1956 vs. Northwestern, Chamberlain netted 52 points, then an NCAA record. It's no wonder that Allen Fieldhouse became one of the best places in America to watch a college basketball game.
- 15 in W x 24 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams logo, as well as stadium image and year built
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports.