Kansas 5 Time Champions Banner
Kansas won two national titles before the NCAA went to the post-season tournament format in 1939. The first tournament win came in 1952. It would take six Final Four appearances before Danny Manning, Danny Manning, the most decorated player in team history, helped the Jayhawks to the 1988 title. Then in 1988, Mario Chalmers provided a most memorable moment, sinking a clutch three with seconds left to set up an OT title victory against Memphis.
- 24 in W x 38 in H
- 100% Wool Blend Felt
- Constructed with high-quality embroidery and applique detail
- Designed with the teams name and logo along with its championship years
- Includes a hanging cord for easy display
- Iron safe backing to keep banner in pristine condition
- Officially Licensed
- Winning Streak Product is ethically sourced and held to the highest quality standards making it the #1 Premium Licensed Product in Sports. Authentic piece of sports memorabilia: Perfect for office, home or man cave décor, and a great gift idea, too.